Highlight's Kikwang discusses being chosen #1 on '2016 Handsome Asia' list

Share:

Highlight's Kikwang discusses being chosen #1 on '2016 Handsome Asia' list



The March 1 scene of tvN's 'Wednesday Food Talk' included Highlight part Kikwang sharing his musings on being chosen as Asia's most attractive man.

MC Shin Dong Yup started, "I read an article about you positioning number one for Asia's most great looking man. Where do you get chose?"

Kikwang answered, "I'm not exactly beyond any doubt myself but rather I got the news from my fans through SNS. Mold chiefs and creators from Hong Kong and Taiwan chose the models on the rundown and I happened to be #1."

MC Shin Dong Yup complimented on his facial elements, "In the event that you look carefully, it's elusive somebody like you in this nation, with an all around characterized nose and full lips."

He then went on, "What is your mystery, what do you eat?" Kikwang answered, "It's not by any stretch of the imagination about what I eat. Be that as it may, I like desserts like that of a little child."


No comments