Best way to learn korean language with ''My Korean''

Share:

My Korean 1  by Young A Cho, In Jung Cho and Douglas Ling 

best way to learn korean language with ''My Korean''
best way to learn korean language with ''My Korean'' 


This course book started its life as an individual accumulation of dialect exercises which supplemented the reading material Learning Korean: New Directions 1, (Pilot Edition 1) utilized as a part of some Australian colleges including Monash University where we began showing Korean in 1992. In 1995, this pitiful accumulation developed into its very own course book entitled Let's Speak Korean. The next year the book experienced a noteworthy change when Douglas Ling, a previous understudy of our own and an instructor in Film Studies at RMIT University (indeed, he is cheerfully resigned now), began assisting us to reword the linguistic use clarifications with being more reasonable for Australian learners.




My Korean 1  PDF : download 




1 comment: